LED Ceiling Lampholders like the 9850-LED from Leviton offer the ideal lighting source for closets and other closed spaces. Available in keyless and pull chain models, they feature a 10 Watt LED bulb, making them an energy efficient, popular alternative to incandescent and CFL fixtures. The LED Ceiling Lampholders incorporate today’s most desirable features and meet NFPA® 70, NEC® Section 410.16 C (1) requirements. They are easy to install with pigtail leads and knockout holes for multiple ceiling box configurations. Designed for indoor use only, these devices are a cost saving solution for lighting in closets, workrooms, basements, storage areas, utility rooms and attics.
- Keyless turns ON/OFF with wall switch
- 9850-LED includes a 10W GU24 Squat Base LED Lamp
- Built of tough thermoplastic
- Four mounting holes on housing to position for maximum coverage
- Pigtail leads for easy installation
- Polycarbonate lamp guard
- 9850-LED is for indoor use only
- Convenient and energy efficient option for closets, workrooms, basements, storage areas, laundry/utility rooms and attics
Visit your local Cardello Electrical Counter to purchase!