Occupancy sensors like the OSC05-MWW have two tasks: 1) Keeping the lights ON while the room is occupied, and 2) Saving energy by keeping the lights OFF while the room is unoccupied. Passive Infrared (PIR) is an excellent and precise technology for initially turning the lights ON, but lacks sensitivity for minor motion at distances. Ultrasonic (U/S) technology provides maximum sensitivity with continuous reflective high frequency waves. This is optimal for keeping the lights ON. Leviton multi-technology sensors combine the benefits of both PIR and U/S technologies for unrivaled performance and reliability.
- Self-adjusting: internal microprocessor continually analyzes, evaluates and adjusts the sensitivity and time delay. Performance is kept at a maximum and user complaints are eliminated
- Fast, simple installation: easy ceiling mount, three wire connection (low voltage) and twist-lock sensor attachment for 360° rotation and flexibility
- Maximum reliability, low cost: OSC05-MWW digital circuitry uses a minimum of components
- Small motion sensitivity: the ultrasonic technology provides excellent small motion sensitivity
- OSC05-MWW covers areas from 500 to 2000 sq. ft.
- Rugged, high-impact, injection molded plastic device, custom true white color to meet true white applications
- Applications: cafeterias, conference rooms, day care centers, workspaces, offices with cubicles
Visit your local Cardello Electrical Counter to purchase!